I am a procrastinator, sleepy, tired and bored and I am 20. How can I end this permanently?
I don’t know. I am trying. It works once and then I go back to the same issue all over again. To solve this, I decided to know what’s the reason.
There might be several reasons behind this “habit”. I’ll call it a habit, because it is so. A habit is doing something you’re used to and even if you try to get away from it, it will keep haunting you. That’s it exactly.
I don’t know the real reason behind but I can list the following:
1. A lot to do in so little time.
2. No time to relax, have fun.
3. I’m in desperate need of a vacation and I can’t wait till another month of stress.
4. I’m mentally tired.
5. I am no longer motivated, no matter what I do.
6. I want to go to another place.
7. I want to be independent.
Until I discover the reason, which I doubt, I will say this: I am a procrastinator, bored and tired, sleepy and I am 20. This is me at this moment.